Brought to you by
ABOUT THE EVENT What can you expect.
Startup Drill is a training where you will learn how to nurture innovation inside your organisation and how to apply a startup mentality to adapt to any situation. And all of that in just 2 days!
This intense workshop is for all those who are looking to:
- Innovate inside company structures
- Learn how to develop a product
- Test your target market
- Begin applying a startup mindset to your own business
Whether you are a Chief Innovation Officer, Product Developer, a member of an innovation team or anyone looking to push their own business to the next level, Startup Drill is the perfect place for you.
According to CBInsigths, 85% corporations consider innovations very important.
However, only a small percentage of those actually focus on true innovation. Most of them focus only on incremental changes that don’t contribute nearly as much to future results.
But not just that, corporate innovations are slow.
Corporations take more than a year to develop a product startups can develop and launch in less than 3 months.
If you are a first-mover, risk-seeking company willing to disrupt your industry let us show you how.
In our 2 day workshop you will learn how to:
- Work with your customers and develop new ideas
- Think and act like a startup inside your corporate structure
- Apply our innovative methodology to create a continuous innovation culture
Startup Drill Principles Validation loop as the base of the program.
Startup Drill methodology pushes you to gather more insights on customers and their problems, needs and wishes using well prepared offline and online experiments executed in a tight timeframe within a team.
- Why problem hypotheses are important and how to correctly define them?
- Do you know who are your early adopters, why they matter and how to find them?
- Have you heard about the customer development methodology?
- Do you know how to manage a customer development process?
- What is the difference between qualitative and quantitative customer experiments and how do you measure their success?
- How can you tell the difference between correct and incorrect customer interviews and why does that matter?
- Is the product you have been developing for the last 6 months an MVP?
- Would it be better to use the Concierge or The Wizard of Oz method?
These questions will guide you to your goal – developing a solution that your customers actually want to pay for!
The main value every participant gets is to learn how to test ideas and how to fit their product into customers’ expectations so one can reach product/market fit as an ultimate goal.
Startup Drill In numbers.
Mentors Are here to guide your through your lean startup experiments.
Startup Drill Mentors are experienced lean startup practitioners; they have founded, managed and mentored startups. They have experienced all the obstacles you will confront and are here so you can overcome it faster. Mentors will guide you through the process and help to implement the methodology on your problem/solution quest.
Another level of training Short sets of lectures on theory, followed by real life application and mentor’s coaching give the most effective results you can imagine.
- Start from the problem – focus on the real problem
- Define your customers – what they need and what are they willing to spend money on
- Experiment – learn how to run experiments and move forward based on facts
- Develop your product – create products customers truly need and want
Learn, apply, get feedback, correct mistakes and apply again. That’s how winners are created!
Our methodology is applicable to a variety of different industries and organization types.
So far, we have worked with companies from different industries:
Healthcare, mobility, entertainment, banking, tourism, education, FMCG, real estate, hospitality, logistics, automotive, printing, ICT, manufacturing, cyber security, media and many more.
Additionally, once you join Startup Drill we will equip you with everything you need to succeed.
You will get our official Startup Drill board to keep track of your progress and all the necessary handouts.
Besides that, we have a network of mentors who will be there to guide you through the tasks.
Upon finishing our workshop you will get:
- Free coaching after the event*
- Certificate of completion
- Unique LinkedIn badge
- Access to Startup Drill Community
*2 sessions of 1h per team in the week following the event
For any additional questions feel free to contact us through our official channels.
To join Startup Drill you don’t need any previous knowledge, as we will make sure to give you all the basics upfront so you can catch up with your team from minute one.
After you register for the Startup Drill event you will receive credentials to access the edu.leanstartupdrill special e-learning platform. After short readings, you will pass the test and you are ready to attend the event to get the most out of it.
Program Starts at 9:00AM with a networking event where you will be able to find future teammates. Below you will find detailed program.
Participants saying about us! This moves us forward!
„The whole story about setting assumptions and testing them through face to face contact with customers proved to be the perfect method with which we made big progress. The mentors who took us through the whole process are amazing people and they contribute to the positive experience of the whole event.”
``The Experience, networking, new knowledge base and practical skills that I have gained during the Startup Drill are priceless. In 24 hours, the mentors and lectures helped us reach our full potential.``
„Interesting people with an 'I can do it' attitude, dedicated mentors, finely exposed lectures and case study support - all recommended to anyone aspiring to improve their inner entrepreneur. When you have a chance - apply without giving it a second thought!”
REGISTER NOW Don't mıss the event!
Venue partner & location
Assembly of Innovative Minds (AIM), Tata Consultancy Services
(BI Nydalen Campus)
Sandakerveien 116, 4th Floor
0484 Oslo, Norway
EVENT FAQS Find your answers
What is the problem?
Who has the problem?
Why are you the one who is going to solve it?